Project description: To develop jointly with the Nursing Department of the KSMA, which is an advanced institution for training nursing specialists and strengthening the capacity of health workers in the Kyrgyz Republic, a master plan for developing skills and competencies in nursing and continuing education.
Funding Organization: Korea Ministry of Education
Implementing organization: Kyung-Hee University (South Korea)
Duration of the project: April 01, 2019 - January 31, 2020
1) Purpose and content
- Identify the need for nursing education to meet the needs of the Kyrgyz healthcare in the quality training of nurses with higher education
- research abilities, expanding the potential of teachers, their scientific and pedagogical potential of students and stakeholders in KSMA, the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Based on the need to develop a master plan (master plan) for capacity building.
- The research method consists of a review of literature, consultative negotiations and seminars, focus group interviews, questionnaires, visits to relevant institutions and stakeholders.
Project Promotion Method
Level 1 Assessment of wetness and burial research
- Literature review
- Consultative meeting and workshop
- Visiting a local institution and negotiating with an interested party
Level 2 Strengthening the teaching capacity for developing a master plan
- Training for teaching staff
- Submitting an Expert
Level 3 Master Plan Development
- Development of a master plan
- Development of a strategy for the application of the master plan
- A review of the literature by teachers of the Nursing Department
- A number of consultative meetings, negotiations and working meetings were held with the faculty of KSMA, employees of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic and other interested parties.
- A questionnaire survey of graduates
- Conducted interviews in focus groups and subsequent discussion in focus groups
- Seminars and trainings for teaching staff in Kyrgyzstan and Korea
- A strategic plan has been developed for submitting a project application for the next financing, given the improvement in the quality of medical care to the population through the provision of high-quality training for nurses with higher education using innovative educational programs and technologies