Student Science Club (SSC) - is a form of organization of students ' scientific activities, which is expressed in attracting students to scientific activities, assisting in choosing a scientific direction, holding scientific meetings, hearing and discussing reports at them, participating in student scientific events of various levels.
The main goal of SSC is to create and develop favorable conditions for the formation of graduates by intensifying the research activities of students, their participation in scientific research, events held at the university.
The main tasks of the SSC are:
- Assistance in improving the level of scientific training of students;
- Improving the quality of professional training of young scientists;
- Creating conditions for the formation of creative activity;
- Assistance to students in independent scientific research and organizational support of their scientific work;
- Conducting scientific and practical research and scientific and practical activities on the subject of research of the department, faculty, university. The leaders of the circles are high-level faculty members who are ready to share their knowledge and help young scientists choose a scientific direction.
Every student of any form of higher education can become a member of the SSC.
Registration in scientific circles is made constantly during the academic year at the departments.
The following scientific circles function in KSMA: