- Academic degree:
- Candidate of Medicine
- Docent, Head of the Department
- Academic degree:
- Doctor of Medicine
- Academic title:
- acting Professor
- Ученая степень:
- кандидат медицинских наук
- Ученое звание:
- Ученая степень:
- доктор медицинских наук
- Ученое звание:
The Department of Surgical Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery of the Akhunbayev’s MSA, dates back to 1946, when a course in dentistry was organized - on the clinical basis of the Department of Hospital Surgery of the MSA (Department of Hospital Surgery of the RKB of the Ministry of Health), where students of the medical faculty studied the pathology of teeth and the maxillofacial system, as well as the basics of maxillofacial surgery (taught by assistant Snejko Ya. M.). Ya. M. Snejko in 1951, defended his PhD thesis and in 1956 received the title of associate professor. After that, the course in dentistry was transformed into a docent course, at the same clinical base of the Department of Hospital Surgery of the MSA.
An outstanding event in the development of dentistry in Kyrgyzstan was the organization of the Faculty of Dentistry at MSA in 1960 and in 1962 an independent department of Surgical Dentistry was opened, which Associate Professor Snejko Yakov Makarovich (1962-1973) headed.
From 1973 to 1981, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Boris Pavlov, headed the department.
From 1981 to 2004, he was the head of the Department of Surgical Dentistry, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Viktor Sheinman:
From 2004 to 2010, the head of the department was Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor, now Doctor of Medical Sciences, and Professor Bakiyev Bakhtiyar Abdullayevich.
From 2010 to 2015, the head of the department was Ph. D., Associate Professor Toktosunov Aitmamat Toktosunovich.
From 2016 to the present, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor Urgunaliev Bakyt Kubanychbekovich, heads the department.
The clinical bases of the department are the Department of Maxillofacial reconstructive and Plastic Surgery of the NG of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, the dental Training and Research Clinical Center (SUNCC), the NCOiG of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic and the city dental clinics No. 4 and No. 5.
The teaching staff is represented by 22 employees, of which 2 MD, Professor, 6 associate professors, 2 associate Professor and 12 assistants, including 9 employees with a degree of PhD
Research conducted on the topic "Development of methods of surgical treatment of defects, deformities, injuries and inflammatory processes of the maxillofacial biological and non-biological materials."
The main results of the research were reported at the annual scientific conferences of the MSA and the Dental Association of the Kyrgyz Republic, as well as at international scientific congresses and conferences.
- "Improving the organization and provision of surgical dental care to the population of the Kyrgyz Republic" (cathedral theme);
- Development and implementation in practical dentistry of modern methods of diagnosis, treatment and prevention of major dental diseases;
- Prevention and treatment in the main section of MS: inflammatory diseases, traumatology, oncological diseases, congenital and acquired deformities and defects of MS, implantology.
- Prevention and comprehensive treatment of diseases of the dental system with the use of modern methods.
- Conducting practical classes in groups of 1-5 courses, according to the calendar plan.
- Lectures, according to the calendar plan.
- Organization of independent work of students under the supervision of an assistant (production of phantoms, reception of patients) preparation of notes.
- Receiving work-offs and conducting consultations according to the schedule.
- Acceptance of transfer and final state exams.
- Working with young assistants.
- Professional development of teachers (FPC), speaking at congresses and conferences, as well as at meetings of the Dental Association of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Preparing for printing and issuing exam questions for 2nd, 4th and 5th year students, interns and clinical residents.
- Work with lagging students.
- Work with excellent students.
- Conducting the Olympiad among students.
- Publication of new educational methodological developments for students.
- Conducting demonstration and open classes.
- Control visits to practical classes and lectures.
- Mutual attendance of practical classes and lectures.
- The staff of the department provides medical and advisory assistance to the residents of Bishkek and the districts of the republic;
- Practical conferences are held annually in dental clinics and districts of the republic;
- The department implements modern methods of surgical treatment of diseases.
- Implantation using different designs.
- Master classes are held with the invitation of specialists from far and near abroad.
International Scientific and Practical Conference "Topical issues of Surgical Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery" Issyk-Kul, June 2017
Curatorial work with students. Botanical garden cleanup.
Visiting an orphanage.
Anniversary scientific and practical conference with international participation, dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the birth of the President of the Association of Sialologists of Russia, Moscow State Medical University, Head of the Department of Traumatology of the Maxillofacial Region, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor V. V. Afanasyev. "Selection of the scope of therapeutic measures in patients with sialoadenitis")
Lecture on "academic mobility" at the West Kazakhstan State Medical University
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor Toktosunov A. T
Leisure of the department staff.