1. Sector of planning and implementation of methodological support of educational programs
2. Sector of organization of educational process
3. Sector of organization of practical training
4. Center for Development of Clinical Skills and Assessment (CDCSA)
1. The sector of planning and implementation of methodological support of educational programs is a structural unit of the Educational and methodical Office of the Kyrgyz state medical Academy, which carries out the planning and implementation of methodological support of educational programs of undergraduate education, and reports directly to the head of EMO.
2. Sector of the educational process (SEP) is a structural unit of the KSMA, through which the entire educational process is organized and carried out at this department.
3. The sector organizes, conducts, supervises the practical training for students of all courses and faculties of Academy.
- coordination on the implementation of state educational standards;
- scheduling of lectures and practical classes according to the faculties curriculum;
- scheduling the educational process;
- preparation of draft orders, orders relating to the educational process of KSMA;
- the scheduling of the exams;
- formation of the Commission for State Certification;
- formation of commissions for Current Sessions;
- control over the work of Examination Commissions;
- systematic monitoring of the educational process