Policy objective: To promote the creation of a more diverse, open, and caring university environment where each participant can fully realize their potential without any obstacles related to disabilities.
- Inclusive infrastructure: Bring the university infrastructure in line with accessibility requirements for everyone, ensuring the accessibility of buildings and premises for people with limited mobility. This includes renovating and upgrading existing facilities and equipment to meet accessibility standards.
- Staff training: Train employees, including teachers and administrative staff, in the basics of working with people with disabilities. This includes training in dealing with various types of disabilities, adaptive technologies, and other support methods.
- Provision of adaptive technologies: Equip classrooms, laboratories, and other educational spaces with adaptive technologies, such as specialized computer programs and equipment, so that students with disabilities can access education on an equal footing with other students.
- Support for psychological well-being: Provide psychological support and counseling for students and staff with disabilities. Develop support programs to reduce stress and maintain the health of university community members.
- Creation of inclusive educational materials: Promote the creation of educational materials and courses that adhere to the principles of universal design and accessibility. This will ensure that all students can effectively study materials without the need for additional adaptations.
- Regular monitoring and evaluation: Regularly monitor the effectiveness of the policy of reasonable adaptation and make necessary adjustments. Survey students and staff with disabilities to receive feedback and improve the quality of support.
- Promotion of inclusion: Popularize the culture of inclusion and awareness of the needs of people with disabilities within the university community. Organize events aimed at raising awareness and understanding of inclusion issues.