- +996 (312) 59 00 17
- Bishkek, St. Leo Tolstoy 70
- Academic degree:
- Doctor of Medicine
- Academic title:
- Assosiate Professor
- Head of the Department
- Head teacher of the department
- Academic degree:
- Doctor of Medicine
- Academic title:
- Academic degree:
- Candidate of Medicine
- Academic title:
- Assosiate Professor
The department of infectious diseases was organized in 1942 by Associate Professor S.I. Flanchik (1942-1945). From 1946 to 1961, the department was headed by: Associate Professor P.G. Goldfeld, Prof. B.N. Rubinstein. Goldfeld P.G., Prof. Rubinstein B.N., Prof. Schwarz N.I., Prof. Gubinsky A.M.
From 1961 to 1991 the department was headed by Honored Physician, Professor P.A. Alexeev, who greatly contributed to the organization of educational process and scientific activities of the department, to the development of infectious disease service of the Republic. A whole pleiad of infectious disease doctors for the Republic, well-known scientists, such as: Associate Professor R.K. Suranchieva. Suranchieva R.K., Baigeldieva A.B., docent. Glazunova M.G., Associated-Prof. Sydykova A.B., etc. During this period were defended - 1 doctoral dissertation and 8 candidate dissertations.
A highly professional clinician and scientist, Associate Professor V.E. Tyo, was the head of the department from 1992 to 2005. His scientific interests were diverse and involved many issues of infectiology. It published more than 100 scientific works. He defended 2 doctoral and 4 candidate dissertations. For many years he served as a chief supernumerary infectious disease specialist of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
From 2005-2010 the Department was headed by Prof. Dr. M.D. Kutmanova A.Z. Under her leadership at the Department introduced modern innovative teaching methods, actively conducted research work, developed national programs to combat HIV infection, malaria, as well as national clinical protocols and guidelines. The chair greatly contributed to the preparation and realization of the 1st International Congress of Central Asia on infectious diseases, where participated scientists from Turkey, Russia, Germany, USA and Kazakhstan (Bishkek, 2006). Under her supervision, 3 PhD theses were defended at the Department.
Outstanding employees of the department, who made a significant contribution to the development of national medicine and science.
Since 2010 the chair has been headed by Associate Professor, Candidate of Medical Sciences Dzhumagulova A.Sh.
- Infectious diseases (5 course "General Medicine" 9-10 semester, examination)
- Infectious Diseases (6th year "General Medicine" 11-12 term, credit)
- Infectious Diseases (5 course "Foreign Affairs" 9-10 term, exam)
- Infectious Diseases (6th year Foreign Citizens course 11 term, credit)
- Infectious Diseases (5 course "Pediatrics" 9-10 term, exam)
- Infectious Diseases (5th year "MPD" 9 term, exam)
- Infectious Diseases (4 course Dentistry 7 term, credit)
As well as postgraduate education in clinical residency specialising in infectious diseases (3 years). In 2016-2022, 40 residents were trained.
In the year 2022-23, training will be provided to:
1t year 1-8 residents
2nd year - 13 residents
3d year - 2 residents.
The department conducts scientific and research work "Current problems of infectious diseases in the Kyrgyz Republic and optimization of treatment and preventive measures" in the following areas:
- "Clinical-epidemiological and immunological characteristic of tick-borne infections in ÊÐ and optimization of treatment-and-prophylactic measures" ( head of subdepartment Jumagulova A.S.)
- "Clinical and diagnostic aspects of measles in adults during epidemic outbreak in KR" ( Assoc. Makembaeva J.I.)
- "Clinical and laboratory characteristic of North Asian tick-borne rickettsiosis" (Assoc. Mukanbetkerimova G.M.)
- "Clinical and immunological characteristic of rye and correction of treatment and prophylactic measures" (Assoc. Abdybachayeva M.M.)
- "Efficacy of antiviral therapy of hepatitis C in HIV-infected" (Assoc. Sholpanbay u. Melis)
- "Clinical and laboratory characteristics of COVID-19 among health workers in the Kyrgyz Republic" (Assoc. Ibraeva J.B.)
- "Clinical and laboratory characteristics of severe forms of COVID-19" (Assoc. Dzhakypbekova G.Z.)
- “Clinical and epidemiological characteristics of HIV infection in men” (Assoc. Omonov I.K.)
Over the period from 2010-2022 the Department has published more than 80 scientific papers, including the first textbook on infectious diseases in the Kyrgyz language, guidelines and manuals.
Since 2010 3 PhD theses have been defended:
- Buranchieva A.A. "Clinical-immunological and rehabilitation aspects of zoonotic chlamydia in people in Kyrgyzstan" 2011.
- Omurkulova B.I. "Clinico-immunological and aspects of tick-borne encephalitis and optimization of treatment and prophylactic measures", 2015
- Dzhangazieva A.A. "Clinical and laboratory characteristics of HAV in adults during epidemic upsurge of morbidity", 2017.
The teaching staff of the Department is actively involved in scientific activities of students.
The scientific-student circle "Conclave Galen" constantly functions, every year students and residents make reports at international scientific-practical conferences and take prizes:
- I- prize-winning place and 2nd prize of multidisciplinary clinic "KAMEC" in the oral report at the "Days of Science KSMA,2013": "Problems of anthrax at the present stage". B. Stambaeva, A. Nazarova - 4th year students of faculty "MPD". Supervisor: head of department, c.m.s., docent. Dzhumagulova A.Sh.
- II place in the oral report on "Days of KSMA science, 2013г.": "Clinic and epidemiological features of VHF in adults at the present stage". Beregovoy A.A. Scientific supervisor: Head of department, Candidate of medical sciences, associate professor. Dzhumagulova A.S.
- II- prize-winning place in the oral report on "Days of science KSMA, 2014": "Clinical and epidemiological features of food botulinum at the present stage". Murzaeva M.Sh. - student of 4 course of 30 gr. of medical faculty.
- III - prize-winning place in the oral report at the "Days of Science KSMA, 2015": "Clinical and epidemiological features of measles in adults during the epidemic rise in 2015". Bagieva A. - 2nd year clinical resident, research supervisor: Assoc. Sarkina A.K.
- II - prize-winning place in the section "poster reports" at the "Days of science KSMA, 2017": "Comparative analysis of risk factors of transmission of parenteral viral hepatitis on the results of a sociological survey". Ashirova A. - 6th year student of medical faculty, research supervisor: Assoc. Dzhangazieva A.A.
- III-th prize-winning place in the oral report at the International scientific-practical conference of young scientists and students of KRSU, 2017: "Tick-borne infections" Abdybachayeva M.M. - clinical resident of the 2nd year of study, scientific supervisor: head of department doc. Dzhumagulova A.Sh.
Award for uniqueness of research in the oral report at the International scientific and practical conference-exhibition of young scientists and students "Student scientific creativity - an effective way of training of medical and other profiles", dedicated to the 25th anniversary of B.N. Yeltsin KRSU, 2018: "Clinical and laboratory characteristics of pseudotuberculosis", Polotov I.I. - 5th year student of pediatric faculty, supervisor: head of department, associate professor Dzhumagulova A.Sh.
7. II prize in the competition for the best video clip for "AIDS Day", 2017
8. II prize-winning place in the oral report on "Days of KSMA science, 2021": "Acute cerebral circulation disorder at COVID-19". Askerova B.N., Toigonbaeva S.A. - students of 5 course of medical faculty. Scientific supervisor Sarkina A.K.
9. II - forth prize-winning place in the oral report on "Days of science of KSMA, 2021": "Informed students of KSMA about preventive measures of coronavirus infection". Ulanbekov T.- a student of 5 course of Pediatric Faculty. Supervisor Mukanbetkerimova G.M.
10. I-prize-winning place and prize of fund of Akhunbaev I.K. in the oral report on "Days of science of KSMA, 2021": "Clinical and epidemiological characteristic of coronavirus infection". Dosmatova A.M. - student of 5 course of pediatric faculty. Supervisor of studies. Mukanbetkerimova G.M.
11. Diploma of 2 degree in the international scientific-practical conference "Days of KSMA - 2022" dedicated to the memory and achievements of great men of science of Kyrgyzstan in the field of medicine. Batyrbek kyzy A. 5th year student of Pediatric Faculty. Scientific supervisor Sarkina A.K.
12. The 1st degree diploma in international scientific-practical conference "Days of KSMA - 2022" dedicated to the memory and achievements of great men of science of Kyrgyzstan in the field of medicine. Daniyarova Aijanat - student of 5 course of MPD. Supervisor: Fesenko N.V.
13. Diploma of 2nd degree in XXI annual final international scientific-practical conference of young scientists and students of medical faculty of KRSU "young science - efficient way of training medical-biological studies" Supervisor: Abdybachayeva M.M.
14. 2nd Degree Diploma in Interregional Scientific and Practical Conference: "Ivanovsky Readings. Current issues of infectious diseases in children and adults. Vaccine prophylaxis" Saratov, 2022. Zhaanbaeva M. - student of medical faculty of 5 course of 41 group.
Staff members of the Department participate in international conferences and fellowships on topical issues of infectious diseases: Anessi, France, 2015; Minsk, Republic of Belarus, 2016; Almaty, Kazakhstan, 2017; Green Shoots Foundation "Medical Assistance and Medical Education" ("MAME"), London, England, 2017; "World Hepatitis Summit, 2017" São Paulo, Brazil.
Treatment and counselling work is carried out by the staff of the department on the basis of the Republican Clinical Hospital of Infectious Diseases. Consultations are also carried out with health care facilities in the Republic. Employees regularly conduct clinical and pathologoanatomic conferences, training seminars for infectious disease doctors of the Republic. They actively participate in the development of orders of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, state programmes on infectious diseases control, and clinical guidelines/protocols on current infectious diseases.
With the beginning of the epidemic, with the introduction of the state of emergency and state of emergency in the Republic, the staff of the Department were actively involved in the fight against coronavirus infection. Already since February 2020, work has been carried out in observatories for COVID -19 contacts (RCHID, Hansi base, military hospital, hotels, etc.).
Members of the department's mobile teams were among the first volunteer doctors deployed to the regions to fight COVID-19 (Alay, Ala-Buka, At-Bashy districts). Staff and residents worked throughout the pandemic in the "red zone" of RKIB (2020-2022).
Employees of the department actively carry out activities dedicated to the Day of the Elderly, the Day of the State Language and State Flag, the Day of the fight against AIDS, Nooruz and many others.
Veterans of the department (docent Tyo.V.E., docent Sydykova A.B., senior laboratorian Lukashevich G.Y., 2016) and head of department Jumagulova A.Sh. were awarded by Medal for "Merits before KSMA"(2020)
Employees of the department: assistant Ergeshova A.B., assistant Mukambetkerimova G.M., assistant Abdybachayeva M.M., assistant Sholpanbay u. Melis were awarded the Certificate of Merit of KSMA
For joint effective work and demonstrated high professionalism in the fight against new coronavirus infection - COVID-19 was awarded a commendation of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Bashkortostan department assistants: Makembaeva J.I., Sarkin A.K., Dzhangazieva A.A., Sholpanbai uulu Melis.
Professor G.S. Suranbaeva was awarded the badge "El sylagan daryger" for her support in the construction of a new FAP in Myrza-Aryk village
Republican Clinical Hospital for Infectious Diseases (RCHID)
Lva Tolstogo 70, +996 312 59 01 54th st. Leo Tolstoy 70, +996 312 59 01 54