- Academic degree:
- Doctor of Medicine
- Academic title:
- Vice-Rector for International relations and Starategic development
- 0 (312) 54 04 95
- 92, Akhunbaev str.
- International cooperation;
Development and implementation of the development strategy of the KSMA;
Education quality management. Monitoring and assessing the quality of the activities of the structural divisions of KSMA and developing a set of measures to improve quality;
Implementation of innovative educational technologies.
- 981-1987 - Faculty of Sanitary and Hygiene, Kyrgyz State Medical Institute, Bishkek, diploma.
1989-1992 - targeted postgraduate study at the Research Institute of Poliomyelitis and Viral Encephalitis, Moscow city, thesis defense "Epidemiological features of rotavirus infection in the Kyrgyz Republic", Ph.D.
1993-1994 - Postgraduate course in microbiology, Institute of Medical Research, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, thesis defense "Molecular biological methods in the diagnosis of intestinal infections", Diploma in Medical Microbiology (D.M.M.)
2004-2009 - defense of dissertation work "Organization of infection control in the Kyrgyz Republic", diploma of Doctor of Medical Sciences.
from 2016 to the present, Vice-Rector for International Relations and Strategic Development, I. K. Akhunbayev KSMA
since 2017-Professor of the Department of General and Clinical Epidemiology of the KSMA;
2003-2016-Head of the Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Infection Control at the Scientific and Production Association "Preventive Medicine", Bishkek;
2005-2017-Associate Professor of the Department of Microbiology and Public Health of the International Higher Medical School, since 2010 as a professor of the Department;
2000-2003-Head of the Epidemiological Department of the Research and Production Association "Preventive Medicine", Bishkek;
1994-2000-Head of the Laboratory of Microbiology and Electron Microscopy, Research Institute of Prevention and Medical Ecology, Bishkek;
1992-1994-Head of the Laboratory of Electron Microscopy, Research Institute of Prevention and Medical Ecology, Bishkek;
1987-1988-Researcher at the Research Institute of Epidemiology, Microbiology and Hygiene, Bishkek.
Under the leadership of G.A. Dzhumalieva more than 15 research projects have been completed, the main ones (planned, grants from the Ministry of Education and Science) of which are:
- «Features of the epidemiology and prevention of hospital Klebsiella infection in children», 1994-1995 .
- «Development of scientifically grounded measures to reduce purulent-septic diseases and mortality from them among newborns and postpartum women», 1996-1997 .
- «Study of the incidence of purulent-septic infections in children under 1 month of age», 1998-1999 .
- «Characteristics of the properties of nosocomial strains of bacteria of the genus Staphylococcus isolated in a healthcare facility in Bishkek», 2000-2002 .
- «Study of antibiotic patterns and factors of drug resistance of bacteria isolated in Kyrgyzstan», 2002-2004.
- «Sentinel surveillance of infections in the field of surgical interventions» - 2005-2006 .
- «Comprehensive study of the epidemiological process of actual nosocomial infections and the improvement of their diagnosis and prevention» 2007-2011 .
- «Optimization of the management system for infectious medical waste in health care organizations in Bishkek», 2012-2015 .
- «Improvement of epidemiological surveillance of blood-borne infections in health care organizations», 2016 .
More than 70 scientific works have been published, including 2 monographs, 1 invention and 11 teaching aids.
The developer of more than 40 normative and methodological documents on infection control and medical waste management, approved by the orders of the Ministry of Health and the decree of the government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
As a scientific supervisor, she trained 3 candidates of medical sciences with subsequent defense and diplomas.
- 2005 г. - Head of the working group of experts of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic on the development of standards for medical procedures
- 2005 – trainer of a series of seminars on the prevention of nosocomial infections and infection control, the use of disinfectants, within the framework of the CitiHope International project
- 2006 г. – national expert on the development of "Infection control standards" and "IC assessment tools" and a trainer in conducting trainings in pilot hospitals in Batken oblast, within the framework of the "Healthy Family" ProjectHOPE
- 2006 г. – Coordinator of a mini-grant for a training course on infection control
- 2007 г. - As a national expert and leader of a group of experts on the development of the project "Strategy for the management of medical waste in the Kyrgyz Republic" participated in the implementation of the project on management of medical waste in Kyrgyzstan, organized under the ToxCare project and funded by the Swiss government
- 2007 - As a national coordinator, organized and conducted a Workshop on budgeting the ULV Strategy and a Roundtable to discuss the draft HCV Strategy in the framework of the joint (co-financing and collaboration) project of the WHO Regional Office for Europe "Vaccine Preventable Diseases & Immunization Program" ( funding from GAVI) and the ToxCare project
- 2008 – expert, facilitator of the working group on the development of the Country Proposal to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria for Round 9
- 2011-2013 – coordinator of infection control programs of the Scientific and Production Association "Preventive Medicine", within the framework of the GFATM sub-grant
- 2013 г. - Expert of the working group on the preparation of the country report of the Kyrgyz Republic in fulfillment of the declaration of the Special Session of the UN General Assembly, the Dublin Declaration and the achievement of a strategy for ensuring universal access to HIV prevention, treatment, care and support
- 2013 г. – Expert of the working group on the preparation of a concept note on HIV infection for the new financing model of the GFATM for 2015-2017. (Instruction No. 129 of March 25, 2014)
- 2014 г. - Эксперт рабочей группы по подготовке концептуальной записки по ВИЧ-инфекции по новой модели финансирования ГФСТМ на 2015-2017 гг. (Указание № 129 от 25.03.2014 г.)
- 2014 г. - Leader and expert of the working group on the preparation of the country report of the Kyrgyz Republic in pursuance of the declaration of the Special Session of the UN General Assembly, the Dublin Declaration and the achievement of a strategy for ensuring universal access to HIV prevention, treatment, care and support. (Instruction of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 39 dated 01.28.2014)
- 2014 г. - Expert of the working group on the development of a strategy for the development of laboratory services for public health (Ordinance No. 170 of 10.04.2014)
- 2015 г. – expert of the working group on the development of the draft "Concept for improving the quality of medical services to the population of the Kyrgyz Republic" (Ordinance No. 138 of February 25, 2015)
- 2015 – Leader and expert of the working group on the development of a Strategy for the management of medical waste in the Kyrgyz Republic and an action plan for its implementation for 2016-2020.
- 2015-2016 - national expert of the UNAIDS project: UNAIDS Regional Cooperation program in combating infectious diseases including HIV, STIs and Viral hepatitis funded by the Government of Russian Federation. under section 1: To improve HIV / AIDS epidemiological surveillance of HIV / AIDS, STDs and viral hepatitis with a particular focus to hard-to-reach populations.
- 1998 – badge «Excellence in Health Care»
- 20 – Certificate of Honor from the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic
- 20 – Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic
- 2018 – Certificate of Honor from the State Service for Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- 2018 – a commemorative medal of the KSMA named after I. I.K. Akhunbaeva «For Special Merit»
- 2018 –the honorary badge «Labor Veteran» of the Scientific and Production Association «Preventive Medicine».