- Academic degree:
- Candidate of Medicine
- Academic title:
- acting Assosiate Professor
- Head of the Department
- Head teacher of the department
A major role in the training of anaesthesiologists and reanimatologists in Kyrgyzstan has played the establishment of the docent course of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Department of General surgery of KSMI, the first head of which was the chief freelance specialist of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz SSR in anesteziologii-critical care medicine, candidate of medical Sciences M. G. Finger
In 1973, under the faculty of improvement of doctors of KSMI was organized a docent course of anesthesiology and intensive care headed by doctor M. G. Finger, on which doctors of anesthesiologists-resuscitators of the Republic passed specialization and advanced training.
In 1976, the course of anesthesiology and resuscitation left the Department of General surgery and became independent. It was headed by M. G. Finger.
In 1987 the course was transformed into the Department of anesthesiology and resuscitation of KSMI, and in 1989 M. G. Finger was awarded the title of Professor.
From 1991 to 1997 the Department was headed by associate Professor A. Sharsheev.
In 1997, in connection with the enlargement of the departments in KSMA, docent course in anesthesiology and resuscitation became part of the Department of General Surgery. the first independent Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care was established on 1 September 1999 on the basis of Kyrgyz State Medical Institute of Retraining and Advanced training. Head of the Department was appointed doctor of medical Sciences, Professor J. B. Bashkuev.
Then, in 2015 the Department of propaedeutic surgery Of KSMA was combined with the course of anesthesiology. As the head of the combined Department was appointed doctor of medical Sciences, Professor A. S. Beishenaliev.
On May 26, 2017, the course of anesthesiologywas transformed from the Department of propaedeutic surgeons into separate Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care of undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Head of the Department - PhD, associate Professor Chyngysheva Zhamilya Amanovna.
The following scientific researches are conducted at the Department:
- Peculiarities of anesthesia in diseases of liver, kidney, thyroid, oral and maxillofacial surgery and in vascular surgery
- Postoperative pain
- Preoperative preparation
- Optimization of pain relief methods in various emergency surgical interventions ,in obstetric and sepsis
- Optimization of artificial ventilation in severe traumatic brain injury and pediatric septic patients
- 1a, Togoglok Moldo street, Bishkek
- +996 312 31 41 36 - reception
- 1, Togolok Moldo street, Bishkek
- +996 (312) 31 41 36 - reception
- 1/2, Togolok Moldo street, Bishkek
- +996 (312) 21 17 78 - reception
- 206, Krivonosova street, Bishkek
- +996 (312) 36 71 50 - reception
- 10/2 Saratovskaia street, Bishkek