Management of the Office for Scientific-Innovative and Clinical Work is implemented by the Vice-rector for scientific and clinical work Professor Andrew Sopuev through the Office of Scientific – Innovative Research and Clinical Work, which is a separate Department of KSMA, responsible for the organization of research activities and training of higher qualified personnel.
Main directions of activity
- Coordinating research work of the departments and Central research laboratory
- Postgraduate and doctoral studies
- Holding of Scientific and Techical Conference, Scientific Council for Science
- Dissertation board
- Management of the Scientific Ыociety of Young Scientists and Students
- Commission for the verification of the primary documentation
- The Bioethics Commission
- Journal "Bulletin of I. K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy"
- Organization of scientific conferences
- Medical work of clinical departments
Main objectives of the activity
- Improving the management of research activities.
- Formation of new scientific directions in the field of biomedical Sciences.
- Maintenance of material and technical base of scientific researches at the modern level.
- Improvement of the system of training of highly qualified personnel.
- Restructuring of the structure and content of training of scientific and pedagogical personnel in accordance with the needs of science.
- Ensuring the unity of educational and scientific processes and effective use of the scientific potential of the Academy to improve the quality of training of scientific and pedagogical staff.
- Implementation of the principle of continuity of scientific work of research students to research candidate and doctoral levels in the training of highly qualified personnel.
- Organization of publishing work of the Academy: preparation of materials for collections of scientific papers on the profile of the Academy, methodological documents, their scientific editing, the formation of a database for the control of research.
- Interaction of clinical departments and health facilities.
Purposes of Office
- To create a flexible structure for the organization of scientific research and technical developments, adequate to the state of society and the country.
- Planning, management and implementation of research results on theoretical and practical problems relevant to the health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- To promote the growth of scientific and methodological qualification of the teaching staff, researchers, doctoral students and postgraduates.
- Ensure unity of planning, reporting and implementation.
- Promote coordination and integration of research with scientific institutions, universities and health care institutions.
- To contribute to the improvement of the educational process by introducing the results of research, attracting students to participate in research.
- Create a system of tracking and coordination of program research, the formation of a database for monitoring research work.
- To create conditions for the continuous development and free exercise of the creative capabilities of scientists.
- To provide guidance and accept reports on research.