Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
named after I.K. Akhunbaev
in the field of sustainable investment.
Sustainable Financial Criteria:
- When making investment decisions, consider not only financial indicators but also social, environmental, and ethical aspects.
Environmental and Climate Aspects:
- Prefer investments in companies and projects that aim to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, promote energy efficiency, use renewable energy sources, and protect the environment.
- Avoid investments in companies associated with environmental pollution or the use of unsafe and non-clean technologies.
- Invest in companies and projects that take into account social aspects such as adherence to workers' rights, social justice, support for local community development, and corporate social responsibility.
- Give preference to companies actively supporting social programs and initiatives.
Risk Management and Transparency:
- Apply risk management strategies to minimize potential losses and negative impacts of investments.
- Require companies being invested in to adhere to principles of transparency and reporting on their financial and sustainable activities.
Innovation and Scientific Research:
- Support investments in companies and projects based on innovative and scientific research that can bring positive changes in the field of medicine and healthcare, including new technologies, medical products, and treatment methods.
- Prefer investments focused on long-term development and sustainability, rather than short-term speculative operations.
- Consider investments as an opportunity to create a stable and sustainable income stream over many years.