Provision on Medical Work of the Staff of I.K. Akhunbaev KSMA
- Medical-diagnostic activity (hereinafter MDA) of the staff of clinical departments and all-category students in KSMA are regulated by the Legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, organizational and methodological documents of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic and this provision.
- Teaching staff of clinical department makes medical-diagnostic activity along with pedagogical, scientific-research activities. The forms and amount of medical-diagnostic activity are regulated by this provision.
- MDA on clinical bases is made by the KSMA's full-time teaching staff with relevant qualification that gives a right to complete a medical activity.
- The main types and forms of MDA are consist of:
- Consultations (Advisory rounds of patients in departments, FMC, specialized centers);
- Participation in the carrying out of consultations, morning conferences, pathology conferences, clinical discussions, etc);
- Supervision of patients (conducting rounds of patients);
- Conducting expert work;
- Carrying out medical and diagnostic procedures in a hospital (surgery, bandaging, laboratory and instrumental studies), etc.
- The amount of MDA should be not less than 36 hours per month (see Table)
Types of activity
Time for load calculation (in hours)
Examination of patients and management of medical records, outpatient records
0.5 hours per 1 patient (720 patients per 1 year)
Expert assessment of medical history
Protocols of hygienic and bacteriological examination
Conducting forensic medical examination
25 hours for 1 examination
Consultations (Advisory rounds of patients in offices, FMC, specialized centers and sanitary aviations)
Participation in the carrying out of consultations, morning conferences, pathology conferences, clinical discussions, etc.)
Supervision of patients (conducting rounds of patients)
Conducting of expert work
Carrying out medical and diagnostic work in a hospital and outpatient (surgery, bandaging, laboratory and instrumental studies) etc.
- MDA on clinical bases is regulated by conducting the following documentations:
- The plan of LDD of employees of departments is developed by the head.departments together with chief physicians or heads of departments of the clinical base and approved by the order of the rector for each academic year;
- On the clinical bases there should be a schedule of medical work of the Department staff;
- Reports on clinical work of employees of departments, signed by heads of departments, employees responsible for medical work and heads of the Department of the hospital are should be submitted monthly until the 5th day of the next reporting month to the Department of scientific innovation and clinical work (report form attached);
- Reports on medical and diagnostic activity of departments at clinical bases-institutions of practical health care are made 1 time at the end of the calendar year.
Responsibility for the MDA rests with the heads of departments.