As a result of the submission of project applications under the Erasmus+ program in 2022 in the "International Credit Mobility" component, the I.K. Akhunbaev KSMA and the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences won a project for the implementation of academic mobility of teaching staff.
Project Number: 2022-1-LT 01-KA171-HED-000076247
Within the framework of this project, one credit mobility is available for KSMU teaching staff to the above-mentioned partner university in the following areas:
- public health
In order to implement the project, the Department of International Relations of the KSCA conducts organizational work on the selection of candidates for academic mobility and announces a call for applications from KSMA teaching staff
Terms of call for applications
Academic mobility period: 7 days
Direction of academic mobility: Medicine, Pharmacy, Public Health, Nursing
Number of academic mobility: 1
All expenses are covered by the Erasmus+ program.
The purpose of academic mobility:
- Gaining experience of studying abroad, in particular an internship in teaching;
- Getting to know other country's culture;
- Deepening of knowledge in a specific field from international specialists;
- Improving the level of a foreign language;
- Expansion of partnership and attraction of contacts for further cooperation in order to participate in the writing of grant applications and the implementation of projects.
Tasks of academic mobility:
- To present the educational and scientific potential of KSMA in the academic circles of the visited country
- Improve the quality of teaching in a foreign language for foreign students
- Identify specific areas for further cooperation with the partner university and prepare a joint preliminary plan of interaction between universities in these areas
- To offer the partner university at least 1 project proposal for future joint submission and implementation within the framework of the Erasmus+ program
- To introduce the partner university to the culture of our country
To participate in the competition, you must fill out an online application and attach the following documents to it:
- CV in English with indication of your professional experience
- A motivation letter revealing the reasons why you should participate in the mobility and how you will apply the results of participation in the activities of the KGMA.
- Certificate of English language proficiency at the Upper-Intermediate level and above
- Letter of recommendation from the head of the department
The deadline for submitting documents is April 1st, 2023!
- Collecting applications
- Selection of candidates
- Interview with candidates in English
- Final selection and sending of candidate data to the partner university ⠀
For more information, contact the international department of KSMA, 2nd floor, 77 office or you can write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ERASMUS1: LSMU". Phone No. 0312 545859, +996997779252 (only for Whatsapp)