In the framework of the European Erasmus+ programme implements KSMA academic mobility for teachers of KSMA to Powislanski College in Kwidzyn, Poland.
For these purposes, the International Office of KSMA announces a call for application among teachers of the Department of Nursing to participate in academic mobility.
The purpose of academic mobility: guest lectures/ trainings for UVF students
Number of grants: 1 place
The duration of the academic mobility: 14 days
Venue: Powislanski College in Kwidzyn, Poland.
Payment of expenses: full grant
Requirement to candidates:
- Excellent command of English (Advanced, TOEFL)
- Availability of existing research works/projects in these areas
- Teaching experience over 5 years
- Availability of publications
To participate in the competition you must submit the following documents:
- CV in English with photo
- Description of the research work / project you are working on
- Confirmation of publications
- Certificate confirming the level of English proficiency
- Recommendation from the Head of the Department
All documents must be submitted by 15: 00 on April 1, 2020.
Documents in the hard form must be submitted to the International Relations Office of the KSMA, 2nd floor, 77 room.
For all questions, please contact 0312 545859 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (specify in the subject "Academic mobility at PL KWIDZYN")