The Scientific Society of Young Scientists and Students (hereinafter - NOMUS) is a voluntary, public organization and a structural unit of the I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (hereinafter the KSMA) formed from graduate students, clinical residents, teachers and researchers of the KSMA under the age of 35 years and doctor of Sciences up to 40 years (at the time of election), students who are actively involved in the scientific activities of the KSMA.
NOMUS KGMA carries out its activities under the direction of the head of the Department of Scientific-Innovative and Clinical Work of the KSMA.
For its purposes and objectives NOMUS KGMA uses the property and funds of the KSMA as well as other sources of funds (sponsorship) that do not contradict the Charter of the KSMA, the Provision of NOMUS KGMA and the current legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The purpose of the NOMUS is to unite young scientists and students, to Express their interests, to promote professional development through active participation in the development of applied and fundamental science and the fuller realization of the scientific potential of young scientists and students.
- promotion of coordination of scientific, educational and practical activities of young scientists and students of the KSMA;
- uniting and coordinating the activities of all Students Scientific Clubs of the KSMA, as well as students engaged in scientific work under the individual guidance of teachers;
- assistance in the organization and conducting of experimental and research work of students and young scientists at the departments and laboratories of the Intersectoral Training And Research Center For Biomedical Research;
- involvement of young people in scientific, educational and social life of the KSMA;
- assistance in organization and holding of scientific and practical conferences, seminars and educational forums;
- promotion of internships of young scientists abroad in order to improve their professional skills;
- cooperation with Councils of Young Scientists of other organizations and Universities;
- organization and holding of scientific and practical conferences of young researchers of the KSMA;
- organization and holding of competitions for the best scientific works among young scientists and students of the KSMA;
- promotion of participation of the best scientific works of young scientists and students of the KSMA in national and international conferences, symposia, congresses.