In 2016, an additional agreement was signed between the University of Chinese Medicine of Gansu, China and the I.K. Akhunbayev KSMU on postgraduate training of graduates of KSMU in the direction of "Traditional Chinese Medicine".
Under this agreement, KSMU has the right to send 15 of its graduates to study for a period of 3 years.
Basic requirements for candidates:
- Have a diploma of graduation from a higher educational institution
- Basic knowledge of Chinese (HSK1 or HSK2)
- When considering candidates, their academic performance and the presence of a certificate of language proficiency are taken into account.
The training includes a year of Chinese language training.
Gansu University of Chinese Medicine, for its part, provides:
- Free training of 15 candidates.
- Access to academic resources such as libraries, laboratories, sports complexes, etc.
- Free accommodation on the student campus.
- Letter of invitation and support in obtaining a visa and medical insurance
The student, on his part, pays:
- Flight to/from Gansu Province
- Nutrition during training
Upon graduation, Gansu University issues a diploma of the established sample with an indication of the relevant qualifications.