" FOREIGN LANGUAGES EDUCATION FOR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES "
Duration: 3 years (2013-2016)
- Increasing the capacity of specialized universities to meet the growing needs of the market and the state development strategy
- Improving the potential of teaching of foreign language subjects
- Assistance to graduates of specialized universities in increasing their employment through mastering viable language skills.
- To assist specialized universities in the transformation of language curricula;
- Training and/or retraining of foreign language teachers in specialized Universities;
- To assist specialized universities in the development of teaching and technical resources;
- Dissemination of results and training of groups of professionals and disadvantaged groups within the framework of the project segment - education throughout life
In the framework of this project on May 13, 2015 a Center for the Study of Foreign Languages was opened on the base of the Morphological Corps of the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, where to this day English and German courses are taught for faculty and students of the Academy.
The Center teaches English classes for students of all faculties every week (10 groups, 150 people a week). Also, English classes are taught to teachers who teach English disciplines for students of the Faculty for foreign citizens. The same teachers are tested annually at the Center to confirm their level of proficiency in English.
Detailed information in the brochures: